Poplar Springs Baptist Church
Connecting People to Jesus... His Love... His Life....
Poplar Springs Bapist Church was established in 1902 as a result of an arbor meeting and Sunday School meeting on the current church property. Pictured to the right is the original church building that was located where the current front parking lot is today. When the current building was built in 1957. the old church was disassembled and the wood was recyled and used in the current facility.
Copyright 2006-2018 Poplar Springs Baptist Church, Inc.